Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been a very busy week for me!  Memorial Day weekend was fun - we had the kids and the grands over for a cookout.

I retired from my job on June 3rd.  I just feel like I am on vacation right now.  It hasn't sunk in yet that I don't ever have to go back to work again. 

My office had an open house to celebrate my retirement, and I got to see a lot of old friends and coworkers; both from other offices and ones that have already retired.  I was given tons of cards, and some gifts as well, including some greatly appreciated gift cards!

I've spent the last two days making Thank You cards.  One was from an Archiver's kit I had, but all the rest came from my own imagination.  I'm pretty proud of what I was able to accomplish.  I hope you enjoy them (and I hope the recipients do too!).











No comments:

Post a Comment