Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Organizing my card/scrap room...

i worked today on organizing my craft space.  I have a bunch of baskets to put things in, but nowhere to put the baskets...  :(

I've decided to get a shelving unit to set the baskets on.  I sorted my stickers by category and used a large filing box to put them in.  I have my punches in a basket, and a decorative metal pail for my craft scissors.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on organizing my scraps.  Right now, they are in a drawer sorted into:  white, color, and patterned.

I'm also going to begin labeling drawers and baskets.  Whew - it's going to be a lot of work!  it's amazing what supplies I've already collected in this short time!

If you have any good organizing ideas or tips, please share them in the comments section!

Also, if you are reading my blog and enjoying my cards, please become a follower!  I'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment